As a Harvard undergraduate, graduate or post-doctoral student, you can attend lunches with Harvard faculty members and visiting lecturers.
- At Meet the Investigator Lunches, you discuss opportunities and challenges with dual career couples. These are scientists on the Harvard faculty who are balancing family responsibilities with their pursuit of the highest levels of scientific achievement.
- At Meet the Academic Lunches, you have substantive discussions with leading faculty couples in the arts, humanities, and social sciences about career choices they have made, challenges they have faced, and lessons they have learned about balancing work and family.
- At Meet the Lecturer Lunches, you meet on campus with visiting lecturers—the vice president of Malawi, the head of documentary filmmaking at the Sundance Institute, a Canadian Supreme Court justice, renowned scientists, and best-selling novelists—for intimate discussions about work in their field.
- Cynthia Friend, Theodore Williams Richards Professor of Chemistry, Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Faculty of Arts and Sciences; Professor of Materials Science, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Harvard University
- Robert Madix, Senior Research Fellow, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Harvard University; Charles Lee Powell Professor, Emeritus, School of Engineering, Stanford University
- Rochelle Walensky, Associate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Department of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Loren Walensky, Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School; Pediatric Hematologic Malignancies, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Amanda Claybaugh, Professor of English, Harvard University
- Martin Puchner, Byron and Anita Wien Professor of Drama and of English and Comparative Literature, Harvard University
- Constance Cepko, Professor of Genetics, Harvard Medical School
- David Cardozo, Associate Dean of Graduate Studies and Assistant Professor of Neurobiology, Harvard Medical School
- Amala Mahadevan, Associate Scientist, Department of Physical Oceanography, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Lakshminarayanan Mahadevan, Professor of Applied Mathematics and Professor of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology, Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
Attend an upcoming lunch by contacting Maura Madden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Poster Sessions
Our symposia often feature poster sessions that display research and projects created by undergraduate, graduate, and post-doctoral students, as well as practitioners.
Become involved in an upcoming symposia session by contacting Maura Madden at email@example.com.
Radcliffe Institute Visiting Scholars Program
Limited funds are available to bring to campus researchers, scientists, practitioners, and artists whose presence for a limited period of time will enrich intellectual activities and cross-disciplinary research associated with programming at the Institute. Invitations to visiting scholars must be sponsored by an Academic Ventures faculty member or a Radcliffe Institute Fellow.
To learn more about our Visiting Scholars Program, contact Rebecca Wassarman at firstname.lastname@example.org.