Reference librarians are ready to assist you with your research needs. We can help you navigate the HOLLIS, OASIS, and VIA catalogs or suggest resources that you might not have otherwise considered. There are a variety of ways you can get assistance:
- Stop by. There is always a librarian at the reference desk during library hours.
- Contact us online. Use our Ask a Schlesinger Librarian form to submit your question(s).
- By appointment. Librarians are available by appointment for in-depth and individualized research consultations. Appointment requests can be made through Ask a Schlesinger Librarian.
- Schedule a class visit. Staff provides customized orientation sessions for classes. To schedule a visit, please contact the reference desk.
- Phone. For quick questions, please call the reference desk at 617-495-8540. Complex research queries are better handled through Ask a Schlesinger Librarian.
- Write. Questions can also be addressed to: Reference Desk, Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study, 10 Garden Street, Cambridge, MA 02138.
- FAQs. Find answers to frequently asked questions.