Apply now for housing at 83 Brattle apartments for the 2016–2017 academic year. Please complete and submit the application found here. Applications will be approved on a first-come first-served basis, with preference given to Radcliffe Institute fellows, then to Harvard University fellows and to Harvard graduate students.
The Spring Semester Housing Application is due Monday, January 16, 2017.
Newly renovated and comfortably furnished, the 83 Brattle Street Apartments offer 1920s charm just steps from Harvard Square. A variety of sizes and price ranges are available, and leases can be written for the summer, a semester, or the academic year.
Building amenities include:
- Heat and hot water
- Elevator in building
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hardwood floors in most units
- New bathrooms with granite-top vanities and ceramic tile floors
- New kitchens with granite counters, solid maple cabinets, and energy-efficient appliances
- Coin-operated washers and dryers on site
Basic house wares (including kitchen equipment, one set of bedding, and bathroom accessories)
|Apartment Style||Approximate Square Footage||Approximate Rent (Monthly)|
|Studio with alcove||360||$2,181–$2,255|
|One bedroom with hallway||450||$2,471–$2,583|
All full-time fellows, faculty, visiting scholars, and staff at Harvard University and the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study are eligible to apply for housing at the 83 Brattle Street Apartments.
- No pets may be kept or harbored in the unit or elsewhere in the building.
- Smoking is not permitted in or around the perimeter of the building.