Thank you for your interest in the 83 Brattle Street Apartments.
We are currently accepting applications for:
- Summer Housing Rental (click here for application)
- Academic Year Housing Rental (click here for application)
The completed application can be returned via:
All full-time fellows, faculty, visiting scholars, and staff at Harvard University and the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study are eligible to apply for housing at the 83 Brattle Street Apartments.
Applications will be approved on a first-come first-served basis, with preference given to Radcliffe Institute fellows, then to Harvard University fellows and to Harvard graduate students.
Newly renovated and comfortably furnished, the 83 Brattle Street Apartments offer 1920s charm just steps from Harvard Square. A variety of sizes and price ranges are available, and leases can be written for the summer, a semester, or the academic year.
Building amenities include:
- Heat and hot water
- Elevator in building
- Free Harvard Wi-Fi
- Hardwood floors in most units
- Bathrooms with granite-top vanities and ceramic tile floors
- Kitchens with granite counters, solid maple cabinets, and energy-efficient appliances
- Coin-operated washers and dryers on site
- Basic house wares (including kitchen equipment, one set of bedding, and bathroom accessories)
- No pets may be kept or harbored in the unit or elsewhere in the building.
- Smoking is not permitted in or around the perimeter of the building.
|Apartment Style||Approximate Square Footage||Approximate Rent (Monthly)||Floor Plans|
|Studio||265–275||$2,121 to $2,188|
|Studio with alcove||360||$2,336 to $2,415|
|One bedroom||425||$2,616 to $2,673|
|One bedroom with hallway||450||$2,646 to $2,767|
|Two bedroom||620||$3,323 to $3,473|
|Click to view full-size photo:|
Studio with alcove
One bedroom with hallway
Photos by Kevin Grady/Radcliffe Institute