Five poets read selected works and participate in a moderated discussion about worlds reinvented and belonging reimagined.
This event is part of the Roosevelt Poetry Readings at the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study. The Roosevelt Poetry Readings are made possible by a donation to help bring poets of recognized stature to the Institute.
- Elisa Biagini, poet and lecturer of writing, New York University Florence
- Irène Gayraud, assistant professor of comparative literature, Sorbonne Université
- Shara McCallum, liberal arts professor of English, Pennsylvania State University
- Evie Shockley, 2018–2019 fellow, Radcliffe Institute, and associate professor of English, Rutgers University–New Brunswick
- Elisa (Lisa) New, creator and host, Poetry in America; director, Verse Video Education; and the Powell M. Cabot Professor of American Literature, Harvard University
Free and open to the public.