Coronavirus (COVID-19) Critical Information
Throughout the COVID pandemic, Harvard Radcliffe Institute’s priority has been the health and safety of community members, their families, and the public. We continue to follow guidance from Harvard University and Harvard University Health Services, and we are monitoring information from local health officials, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Harvard Radcliffe Institute Visitor Policy
In coming to campus, all visitors to Harvard Radcliffe Institute attest to compliance with Radcliffe visitor safety guidelines:
- Abide by all state, local, and University COVID-19 guidelines and protocols in place at the time you come to campus.
- Acknowledge the evolving nature of current protocols and agree to read all communications sent in advance to ensure you are up to date on the current policies and protocols.
- Understand that the University strongly encourages all guests to be fully vaccinated and boosted (if eligible) and if unvaccinated to complete a COVID-19 (PCR or antigen) test before arriving on campus.
- Not to come to campus if you/your guests are exhibiting symptoms, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or have otherwise been instructed to quarantine or isolate.
- Although not required, masking is encouraged in the Schlesinger Library Reading Room.
Visit https://www.harvard.edu/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19 at Harvard. The site is regularly updated and serves as a centralized location for information, guidance, and resources on coronavirus for the Harvard community.
- Harvard University COVID-19 Information
- Campus Access
- Harvard Coronavirus Workplace Policies
- Harvard University IT Tools & Services for Staff
- Employee Assistance Program
- Harvard Global Support Services Coronavirus Advice on Travel
- Harvard Radcliffe Institute intranet (requires HarvardKey login)
Government & Health Resources
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Massachusetts Department of Health